The Pu Luong limestone landscape is an area of outstanding beauty, culture interest and high biodiversity value stretching from Mai Chau in the North to West to Cuc Phuong national park in the South East. It is blessed with rich forest, limestone panoramas, magnificent rice terraces and breathtaking scenery.
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau
Depart for Mai Chau, driving through a most picturesque countryside landscape of Vietnam. With tranquil rice fields, wooden houses on stilts and locals in conical hats going about their daily lives, this rural idyll seems a world away from the hustle and bustle of nearby Hanoi.
|Hanoi - Mai Chau
Day 2: Mai Chau – Pu Luong Nature Reserve Trek – Mai Chau – Hanoi
The Pu Luong Nature Reserve is a spectacularly scenic national park located some 30km from Mai Chau. After our transfer there, we’ll trek through the picturesque forest along mostly dirt paths to visit Thai and Muong ethnic minority villages with their simple houses, often with buffalo underneath. This moderate walk has both even stretches through the villages and rice fields and hilly
|Mai Chau - Pu Luong - Hanoi
Price: on request
- Private land transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English-speaking guide
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Meal as stated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Government tax and service charge
- Supply of bottled drinking water on vehicle
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- Any service not clearly stated as included in itinerary
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.