11 Days, 10 Nights - Summer getaway package with ALO Travel Asia
Cruising on Mekong River, touring the orchards, paddy fields and swampland of the delta, you could be forgiven for thinking you’ve stepped into the pages of a geography textbook.
Your journey will start from Siem Reap - Cambodia, exploring awe-inspiring temple of Angkor Wat, cruising along the flow to Phnom Penh witnessing the lives and cultures of local people living by the riverbank to hustle and bustle Saigon - a chaotic whirl, historical Cu Chi tunnels and Ben Tre - a picturesque little province in Mekong.
Luxury cruise, accommodation, private tours & transfers all inclusive - You will surely be amazed, be amused, be in love with Vietnam & Cambodia!
Exploring Angkor Complex
Spend 3 days in Siem Reap, the historical and religious heart of the country with one day exploring the awe-inspiring Angkor temples which remain from the time when Cambodia was one of the most powerful civilizations in the world.
5 days on Top Luxury Cruises: Jahan & Jayavarman
The best of Cambodian rural area is offered with this cruise program. See the unseen, discover ancient per-Angkorian temples, relish the cordial smiles of the inhabitants of this region and emerge yourself with the water landscape of the Tonle River. The Tonle is a magical river, an important lifeline of the Mighty Mekong during the low water period.
Cruise route: Siem Reap - Angkor Ban – Wat Hanchey - Kampong Chhnang – Kampong Tralach - Phnom Penh
Vietnam - Highlights of the South:
3 days in Vietnam: you will discover Ben Tre - a coastal province in the Mekong Delta of southern Vietnam; Cu Chi Tunnel - an immense network of connecting underground tunnels made during Vietnam War; and shopping at 2 largest and most popular markets in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon).
Outdoor activities every day
- Day 1: Siem Reap Arrival
- Day 2: Siem Reap – Angkor Temple Complex (B/L)
- Day 3: Siem Reap – Embark cruise – Kampong Cham (B/L/D)
- Day 4: Angkor Ban – Wat Hanchey(B/L/D)
- Day 5: Kampong Chhnang – Kampong Tralach(B/L/D)
- Day 6: Phnom Penh(B/L/D)
- Day 7: Disembark on Phnom Penh– Flight to Saigon (B)
- Day 8: Saigon city tour explore(B/L)
- Day 9: Saigon – Ben Tre with Mango Cruise(B/L)
- Day 10: Saigon – Cu Chi Tunnels (B)
- Day 11: Vietnam Departure (B)
Deluxe Class: Cambodia Central Suite Residence – Deluxe room; Mekong Cruise: Jayavarman cruise or Jahan Cruise – Superior Cabin; Saigon: Silverland Sakyo – Premier Deluxe
Luxury Class: Cambodia Sarai Boutique Resort – Gold Chamber; Mekong Cruise: Jayavarman cruise or Jahan Cruise – Superior Cabin; Saigon: Rex hotel – Rex Suite
- Jun : 8th / 22th
- Jul: 6th/ 13th / 20th / 27th
- Aug: 3rd / 10th /17th / 24th / 31st
- Sep: 7th / 14th / 21th
- FREE travel consulting services
- FREE visa invitation letter for package tours
- 24/7 on-tour support
- 100% tailor-made travel packages to suit your personal preference & budget
- Professional, reliable and responsive travel consultants
- Fully licensed travel agency since 2009
- Hand-picked accommodation / restaurants by destination experts