Discover Halong Bay aboard the Alova Day Cruise, a steel Asian junk that combines classic beauty with modern comfort. With our hospitable crew and experienced tour guide will show you to explore tranquil scenery in the safest conditions. You will have a chance to know about the floating village, discover their lives and visit a beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
Halong Bay Day Cruising on Alova Premium Cruise Ship
HALONG BAY 1 DAY TOUR
7:45 – 8:30 am – Picking up from hotel/stay and depart for Halong Bay
10:30 am – Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way
12:30 – 16:30 – Arrival Tuan Chau Harbor, boarding Alova Day Cruise and Cruising on the bay.
– Welcome Drink
– Safety briefing, Water proof bag
– Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
– Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing OR Relaxing
– Visiting Thien Cung cave (Heaven Cave)
– Enjoying afternoon tea
16:30 – Disembarking to get on the shuttle bus and drive back to Ha Noi on the high way.
– Short stop to stretch your legs
Around 19:30 – Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
Shuttle Bus: USD 60 / person
Valid from 1st January 2020 till 31st December 2020
- Shared day boat
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees and sightseeing tickets in Halong Bay
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- Complimentary 02 bottles of water on the bus
- Kayaking or bamboo boat
- Round trip shuttle bus/ limousine bus
- Tip and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
THINGS TO BRING& TO KNOW
• Passport with valid visa
• Some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses
• Sunblock or insect repellent, sport shoes
• Bring something warm to wear [From Dec till March]
• Please be ready on time for our pick up service
• We do not accept credit card payment on board
• The outside beverage has an applicable corkage fee
• Travel light, as you can please arrange to keep the big luggage at your hotel
• The itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
• Doctor and Pharmacy are not available on Alova Day Cruises
• If your hotel/ stay is not located in the Hanoi old Quarter, please come to our office at 7.45 am to get on the shuttle bus.
• We arrive back in Hanoi between 7:00 pm & 8:00 pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact us to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.