‘Discover the real Hanoi’
Let our drivers guide you through the iconic narrow streets of this incredible capital city on our vintage Vespas. Explore unique places off the beaten path and soak up the atmosphere as we experience the local lifestyle.
Morning: Pick-up Time: 8:00 – 8:30AM – Drop-off Time: About 12:30PM
Afternoon: Pick-up Time: 12:00 – 12:30PM – Drop-off Time: About 7:30PM
We start off with a welcome drink and enjoy the most spectacular view of the capital. We submerge ourselves in the truly unique lifestyle of the floating village of Banana Island. It’s back on our Vespas as we explore the railway tracks cutting through the heart of the city and meet families living and working mere centimetres away in tall narrow houses. We then go to a bustling & vibrant open market to shop with the local people from Hanoi. After zooming through narrow alleyways, we reach the crash site of an American B-52 bomber in a city lake and learn of the city’s more recent history before visiting a peaceful Buddhist temple set in the most beautiful gardens. Our last stop is a tranquil green oasis at a miniature Kumquat farm (seasonal) or we learn about the ancient tradition of making tea at the home of a Vietnamese Tea Master.
Group tour: USD 75/pax
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Vespas with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour guide
- Helmets, rain ponchos, all entry fees, cold water, drinks and snacks at designated stops, lunch.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel of Old Quarter
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.