‘Taste the flavours of Hue’
Experience the eclectic local dining scene of this ancient capital famous for royal cuisine, riding pillion on vintage Vespas. With influences from ancient dynasties, Hue boats
Pick-up Time: 17:30PM – Drop-off Time: About 21:00PM
After sipping cocktails, we’re on the Vespas riding around this former capital city known for numerous speciality dishes. We start off with some classics and learn to make Banh Nam by hand. With starters under our belt we head for the tree lined boulevards that crisscross the historic citadel and dive straight into our street food cruise. We take in beautiful sunset views of the Perfume River, ending up at a bustling local restaurant to try some classic Vietnamese dishes such as BBQ skewers and savoury pancakes – Hue style! As night falls, we zoom along the lit Citadel walls and by local riverside stalls. We have then arrived at another local favourite where we try some classic seafood dishes, fresh from the East Vietnam Sea. Our final ride takes you to the city centre to a popular local dessert shop for a sweet finish to this night time foodie adventure.
Group tour: USD 83/pax
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Vespas with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour guide
- Helmets, rain ponchos, all entry fees, cold water, drinks and snacks at designated stops, lunch.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel of Hue city
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.