‘Taste the flavours of Hoi An’
Immerse yourself in the vibrant Hoi An dining scene, riding pillion on a vintage Vespa along the riverside and through alleyways and busy streets, tasting the best local dishes and street food. Free flowing drinks and food included, so bring a healthy appetite!
Pick-up Time: 17:30PM – Drop-off Time: About 21:30PM
Start your night in style with cocktails and a sample of delicious street food before heading out on the Vespas to try a famous Hoi An speciality dish. We zoom through the bustling roads to a lantern-lit islet, then jump in a boat for a slow cruise along the banks of the ancient town. We join the locals for more splendid starters overlooking the river and enjoy a few cold beers. A leisurely drive takes us to a lively restaurant where we cook tabletop and enjoy a hot pot while learning the art of wrap ‘n’ roll – Vietnamese style! We continue our journey to our last port of call, and a recent addition to Hoi An’s vibrant dining scene – a modern local restaurant to savor some Vietnamese BBQ dishes and then finish the night with a refreshingly light dessert.
Group tour: USD 89/pax
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Vespas with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour guide
- Helmets, rain ponchos, all entry fees, cold water, drinks and snacks at designated stops, lunch.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel of Hoi An Ancient Town
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.