‘Experience the countryside vibe of life in the slow lane’
Weaving down trails into quiet villages, along waterways of the stunning countryside. A lush landscape awaits as you meet the people and families that live peacefully away from the hustle and bustle of town.
Pick-up Time: 13:30PM – Drop-off Time: About 17:00PM
You will ride pillion westward along quiet countryside paths, first stopping at a busy fresh fish market before heading into the rice paddies and sleepy villages. We meet locals making yummy rice crackers and noodles then cross over the Thu Bon River into beautiful farmland to take a break for some delectable delights while surrounded by seasonal vegetables and herbs in the picturesque fields. After our respite, we are back on the Vespas passing duck farms and checking in on a charming mat weaving family. We continue our journey past prawn farms and over creeks to one of our most alluring stops-the home of a family that brews our favourite potent drink-rice wine. Then we finish our day with a short ride back into Hoi An as the sun sets on this gorgeous heritage town.
Group tour: USD 79/pax
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Vespas with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour guide
- Helmets, rain ponchos, all entry fees, cold water, drinks and snacks at designated stops, lunch.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel of Hoi An Ancient Town
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.