Group Tour by Vespa Adventures
Tour Time: Departs every morning at 4.40am and lasts for 8-9 hours, returning guests to their hotel in time for lunch.
This tour is perfect if you like: History, archaeology, culture, adventure, ancient civilizations, nature.
‘Experience the most Magical Sunrise in Asia!’
For culture and history buffs, no trip to Cambodia would be complete without a sunrise visit to the aweinspiring architectural wonder of Angkor Wat – yet those crowds! Slip away from the coach-loads of tourists and megaphone-wielding guides and join us for the most magical sunrise in Asia.
Description: Allowing our guests a more private sunrise experience, we use a largely overlooked entrance to Angkor for this tour, leading you to the best photo spots away from the crowds to enjoy this special moment. Once the sun has cast its light we venture into the world’s largest religious building for a guided tour. Then enjoy a tasty breakfast and a fresh coffee. Avoiding the big buses we leave the busy roads behind, favouring ancient trails that lead us through the jungle villages, along ancient city walls and past magical architectural ruins. We pause along the way to witness the eerie morning light as it plays tricks on the captivating stone faces of Bayon Temple and Angkor Thom before moving on to the mesmerising Ta Prohm. We guarantee you will love the temples, however, for any traveller looking for a unique Angkor experience, it’s the ride that becomes the real highlight!
Stops include: Angkor Wat, Baksei Chamkrong, Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, Ta Prohm.
|Type||Rate/ adult||Children 06 – 12 yrs (30% Off)|
|Group Tour (SIC)||USD 98||USD 69|
|Private Tour (Min 2 pax)||please contact||please contact|
**Price does not include Angkor Park Entrance Fee (1 Day $37, 3 Day $62).
Valid from 1st October 2019 till 31st December 2020
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holidays.
- Experienced drivers
- English speaking tour guide
- Helmets, rain ponchos
- Breakfast, cold water, drinks and snacks at designated stops.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in Siem Reap.
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.