‘Discover the hidden charms of Hue’
Hop on the back of our vintage Vespas and let our drivers ride you into the beautiful countryside around Hue to learn about long-lasting traditions, crafts, and more. Experience the real Hue off the beaten path.
Morning Tour starts 8:00am | Afternoon Tour starts 1:00pm
Kicking off the tour at a local cafe, we then ride out to a communal house, where you get your first glimpse of age old traditions and responsibilities synonymous with Vietnamese family culture. We then take a stroll down the street, taking in the contrast of French colonial architecture and the local stilted riverside homes. At a local bustling market, you will see the daily hustle of Vietnamese traders and the sale of ancient worshiping materials. After the market, we hop on a small ferry to cross the Perfume River and back on the Vespas to zoom along smaller countryside roads, venturing further into the rural areas. We first stop at a small workshop producing worship materials and then get a chance to make our own small folk art print while sipping on green tea. We then make our way through vibrant rice paddies and ride to a local ancient bridge hangout where people of all ages go to relax and enjoy the cool river breeze.
Group tour: USD 79/pax
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Vespas with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour guide
- Helmets, rain ponchos, all entry fees, cold water, drinks and snacks at designated stops, lunch.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel of Hue city
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.