‘To the Citadel … and beyond!’
Discover Hue’s fascinating ancient imperial history from the back of a vintage Vespa as we explore the past lives of Vietnam’s emperors, kings & dynasties. Let our guides show you the highlights, the hidden historic spots and into the countryside to meet the locals.
Morning Tour starts 8:00am | Afternoon Tour starts 1:00pm
Starting at Hue’s majestic Royal Palace, we take in the history of Vietnam’s ancient dynasties and imagine the daily life of the old Kings and understand Hue’s interesting and turbulent past. It’s back on the Vespas to visit a traditional bronze casting village before reaching the incredible and ancient Tiger Arena and Elephant Temple on the outskirts of the city. We combine this incredible history with a beautiful countryside ride to visit a local craftsman in his home, zoom over a floating bridge and then through the rolling hills & pine forests where we can take in the magnificent river views from up high. This captivating adventure continues with a ride to a stunning ancient regal tomb in a secluded and peaceful setting. Enjoy a few local snacks overlooking an enormous lotus filled pond before heading back into the city.
Group tour: USD 79/pax
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Vespas with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour guide
- Helmets, rain ponchos, all entry fees, cold water, drinks and snacks at designated stops, lunch.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel of Hue city
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.