‘Taste the flavours of Hanoi’
Ride pillion on vintage Vespas through the capital city’s iconic narrow streets while sampling sensational food for a truly authentic Hanoi-style night out with local people and live music. All food and drink is included, so please bring a healthy appetite!
Tour Runs Nightly at 6:00pm
We start this exhilarating evening at a rooftop bar, with views of the amazing St Joseph’s Cathedral and try a snack from a nearby street vendor before hopping on the back of our Vespas. We weave through narrow streets of the Old Quarter before arriving at a fascinating local joint located mere centimetres away from the railroad tracks, where we sample some infused rice wine and a snack. The next stop is gastronomical heaven as we taste the quintessential dish of Hanoi, before making our way along West Lake to taste another local specialty and learn art of wrap ‘n’ roll, Vietnamese style! The night ends at a Jazz Club next to the Hanoi Opera House. A live band will wow you with a truly unique blend of styles, 1930’s jazz fused with traditional Vietnamese music! Come join us for a fun foodie experience you will never forget!
Group tour: USD 89/pax
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Vespas with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour guide
- Helmets, rain ponchos, all entry fees, cold water, drinks and snacks at designated stops, lunch.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel of Old Quarter
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.