‘Explore the countryside of Ha Noi’
Explore the beautiful countryside on the outskirts of Hanoi riding pillion on our vintage Vespas. Discover an incredible ancient city and soak up the local culture and lifestyle, discovering places that few tourists ever see.
Morning tour starts 8:00am
Afternoon tour starts 13:00pm
We start off in the heart of the capital, taking in views of the spectacular Long Bien Bridge that spans the Red River. We then take a ride on our Vespas, almost being transported back in time as we arrive at the ancient city of Co Loa in Hanoi’s quiet countryside. We breeze down cool back roads to visit a local farm in the middle of lush green rice paddies where we meet farmers to learn about their rural lifestyle. After a breathtaking ride through the valley, we arrive at a hidden wood carving village to discover how traditional wooden Buddhist statues are made by craftsmen using ancient techniques. Finally, we visit to a bustling local market and enjoy a tasty snack with a local family. Let our guides show you the real Vietnam off the beaten path.
Group tour: USD 78/pax
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Vespas with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour guide
- Helmets, rain ponchos, all entry fees, cold water, drinks and snacks at designated stops, lunch.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel of Old Quarter
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.