‘Explore the roads less travelled’
Escape the old town and take backroads to the beautiful islands and villages surrounding Hoi An riding pillion on a vintage Vespa. Explore the magnificent countryside
Pick-up Time: 8:00 – Drop-off Time: About 13:00PM
Your journey off the beaten path begins as you zoom to an island boasting rural countrysides and ride along the river to an Ancestral House, then over a wooden bridge to a traditional boat builders yard. You then explore villages and zig-zag through the breathtaking scenery of rice paddies and farmland, stopping en route to learn from friendly families about mat weaving, local farming and how to make rice crackers and noodles. After enjoying a yummy snack, we ride towards the coast, along trails lined with white sand and pine trees before fueling up on organic drip-coffee at a village café and learn the art of coffee roasting. Next we stop at the top of Cau Cua Dai Bridge which offers us spectacular panoramic views of Hoi An, then over to the water coconut palm fringed trails to a delicious lunch in a picturesque setting before returning to the heritage town.
Group tour: USD 89/pax
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Vespas with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour guide
- Helmets, rain ponchos, all entry fees, cold water, drinks and snacks at designated stops, lunch.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel of Hoi An Ancient Town
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.