‘Explore the backroads of the Mekong’
Escape the concrete jungle of Saigon as you ride pillion on our vintage Vespas along the red clay trails of this lush countryside. We criss-cross the river & waterways of this striking verdant landscape taking in the local culture as we go.
Pick-up Time: 8:00AM – Drop-off Time: 22:00PM
We start our adventure early as we head out of this energetic city to discover the natural beauty of this fertile region, adorned with rice paddies, waterways and local markets. Immerse yourself in the culture, cottage industries and rural village life of the locals. Take a short ferry ride over the Mekong River to experience a bustling fresh market while enjoying refreshing drinks, tasty snacks and a delicious lunch along the way. Move comfortably along the riverside paths as your adventure continues, meeting interesting families with stops to check out the production of rice wine, sampling the local brew! Our fascinating journey continues with a visit with an incense maker, and then learn about a new religion of Vietnam at an ornate Cao Dai temple. This all day, jam-packed adventure will delight your senses and stimulate your mind as you take in all that the countryside of the Mekong Delta has to offer.
Group tour: USD 95/pax
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Vespas with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour guide
- Helmets, rain ponchos, all entry fees, cold water, drinks and snacks at designated stops, lunch.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel of Disctric 1 in Saigon.
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.