Group Tour by Vespa Adventures
Tour Time: Departs very morning at 8am and last for 4 hours, finishing at 12pm approx. And every afternoon at 1pm finishing at 5pm approx.
This tour is perfect if you like: culture, people, local life, hidden gems, and history.
‘Discover the real Chiang Mai’
Experience the exotic culture and explore the quieter lanes and surrounding areas of this fascinating city riding pillion on our stylish Vespas.
Description: From the iconic Tha Phae Gate, we ride through a labyrinth of narrow lanes in the old city before a beautiful rural landscape opens up around us on winding forest lined roads. We then reach an idyllic 7th Century hilltop temple featuring a serene Buddha statue overlooking the beautiful countryside, where we admire the picturesque surroundings and absorb the traditional culture. We’re back on the Vespas for a cool ride downhill to visit the artisans of a bohemian craft village in a tranquil garden setting. Next up, we change pace to join in the bustle of Chiang Mai’s most famous market, tasting exotic local produce and embracing the chaotic Thai market experience and customs. Finally, we visit Thailand’s most stunning temple. This truly spectacular sight offers incredible photo opportunities as we enjoy a local snack. Let our guides give you a unique local’s insight into Chiang Mai.
Stops include: Tha Phae Gate, Wat Doi Kham Temple, Art & Craft Village, Warowat Market, Silver Temple
|Type||Rate/ adult||Children 06 – 12 yrs (30% Off)|
|Group Tour (SIC)||USD 69||USD 48|
|Private Tour (Min 2 pax)||please contact||please contact|
Valid from 1st October 2019 till 31st December 2020
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holidays.
- Experienced drivers
- English speaking tour guide
- Helmets, rain ponchos
- All entry fees
- Cold water, drinks, and snacks at designated stops.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in Chiang Mai.
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.