Group Tour by Vespa Adventures
Tour Time: Departs every evening at 6 pm and lasts for 4 hours approx.
This tour is perfect if you like: culture, local life, interaction, cuisine, people, socializing, nightlife.
‘Nightlife and Foodie Adventure’
Discover the exotic Khmer cuisine and experience local family fun on this fascinating food and drink tour and soak up the Cambodian night-time culture. Experience the city with a local on this incredible Siem Reap foodie adventure.
Description: This night time foodie adventure is an experiential roller coaster through the vibrant Siem Reap dining and social scene mixing high end with real local style! We kick off with cocktails at one of the town’s most stylish venues. Our jazzy modern Vespas cruise through the busy streets of this ancient heritage town and introduce you to many aspects of Khmer cuisine – from street markets to food stalls, from exotic fruits to fried bugs. Enjoy high-end fusion drinks and classic Khmer dishes. This is a unique tour that embraces the local hustle and bustle of street markets and vendors and the accompanying sights, smells, and sounds. It’s a fun and varied tour that embodies the fun-loving nature of the wonderful people of Cambodia! All food and drinks are included in this acclaimed Siem Reap food tour so please, bring a healthy appetite!
Stops include: Stylish cocktail bar, evening local market, night street market, local funfair, a local restaurant, funky Khmer bar.
|Type||Rate/ adult||Children 06 – 12 yrs (30% Off)|
|Group Tour (SIC)||USD 72||USD 51|
|Private Tour (Min 2 pax)||please contact||please contact|
Valid from 1st October 2019 till 31st December 2020
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holidays.
- Experienced drivers
- English speaking tour guide
- Helmets, rain ponchos
- All food & drink, exotic snacks!
- Dinner at local restaurants, cocktails, and rice wine tasting.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in Siem Reap.
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.