Group Tour by Vespa Adventures
Tour Time: Departs every evening at 6pm and lasts lasts for 4 – 4.5 hours, finishing at 10pm (approx)
This tour is perfect if you like: Cuisine, Nightlife, Culture, Local Life
‘Explore the roads less travelled’
Escape the hustle and bustle of city life and ride along the incredibly beautiful mountain roads that twist and turn through the stunning forested highlands surrounding the city, riding pillion on our stylish Vespas. Description: We start from the iconic Tha Phae Gate leaving the city behind to experience the beauty and culture of the Thai countryside. The ride is the star of the show, as we take in amazing views of vast rural landscapes and mountain vistas. Having sampled some local fruits, we step back in time at a traditional Thai farmhouse discovering age-old farming techniques. Deep in the forest, a community of retired elephants awaits us in a peaceful elephant sanctuary, before we head off for a tasty local lunch, set in lush tropical flower gardens run by The Royal Project supporting Thai ethnic minorities. We continue our adventure along this magnificent road, riding toward an idyllic hilltop temple where we join a serene Buddha statue atop the hill taking in the incredible panoramic city and mountain views. Let our guides show you a real adventure with this exhilarating ride through rural Chiang Mai.
Stops include: Tha Phae Gate, Kad Leung Market, Thai Farmhouse, Elephant Sanctuary, Wat Doi Kham Temple
|Type||Rate/ adult||Children 06 – 12 yrs (30% Off)|
|Group Tour (SIC)||USD 89||USD 63|
|Private Tour (Min 2 pax)||please contact||please contact|
Valid from 1st October 2019 till 31st December 2020
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holidays.
- Experienced drivers
- English speaking tour guide
- Helmets, rain ponchos
- All entry fees
- All food and drinks at designated stops.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in Siem Reap.
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.