Group Tour by GAT (Maximum 12 pax joining a group)
Day with must-see-places in Ninh Binh
Visit Trang An, Tuyet Tinh Coc and Mua Cave on this full-day tour. Scenic Ninh Binh day tour is specially designed to explore the top highlights in Ninh Binh province with interesting activities to take part in: trekking to conquer the peak in Mua cave & have great captivation of scenic mountains & rice field valleys in the area, boating in Trang An to enjoy the scenery of forested mountain settings, rice fields & naturally hidden caves
From 8:00 – 8:30, Our guide and bus pick you up from the hotel and start driving to Ninh Binh, on the way, you experience the peaceful scenery along the Highway 1A, stop for a short break to stretch your legs.
We arrive Ninh Binh and drive to Mua Cave with stunning rice fields with buffalos, goats…along the road till approaching Mua Cave. You walk up to the top of the mountain where Mua cave is located. And then visit Tuyet Tinh Coc (the on top pagoda inside the cave) from there you can see the romantic lake surrounded by Karsts and jungles. You have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine in our restaurant, spend your own time at the bungalow such as swimming, relaxing until you get on the bus to Trang An.
In the afternoon, you arrive Trang An Wharf – the most exciting boating trip with sampan boats through caves and visit stunning river surrounded by Limestone Karsts with rich fauna and flora.
Note: Your itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions.
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD) valid for 2019 year
Group tour: USD 60/ person
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holidays
- Pick up from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Trang An and Return
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in the itinerary
- Complimentary bottles of water on the bus
- Buffet lunch in our bungalow restaurant
- Sampan boat trip in Trang An sanctuary, transfer from Bungalow to Bai Dinh pagoda
- English speaking tour guide during the trip
- Beverages, tax, travel insurance
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Tips, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
THINGS TO BRING
- Hat or cap, sun cream, camera, cash in Vietnam Dong
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.