Planing a the first trip to Sapa ? get one night experience on train, short trekking around minority villages, spend one night in Ta Van Home Stay Bungalow
Night 1 : Train to Lao Cai
Day 1: Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Chai – Tavan
Day 2: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Supan– Drive to Hanoi
Tonight, you need to show up at Hanoi Train Station one hour before the train depart. Train staff will escort you to your train carriage. Overnight on train.
|Hanoi - Lao Cai|
Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Chai & Tavan villages (B/L/D)
Early arrive in Lao Cai station; greeted by guide and driver, you will get tour private transfer to Sapa, which is about 30km away from Station. Nice drive with passes and rice terraces. Upon arrival, store your luggage and have breakfast at local restaurant. This morning, visit Lao Chai & Ta Van. You will commence your short journey by driving south toward Muong Hoa valley. You will then start your walk by descending into the valley, which is the largest rice paddy terraced among Sapa area. The guide can provide you interesting information about rice. If you visit the valley sometime in between May and October, you will be able to observe and experience how the local do planting and harvesting, one of the most important activities in the daily life. The walk takes you from Lao Chai village of Black Hmong minority to Ta Van village of Giay minority including a visit to the local Catholic Church. Free time in the afternoon to explore Ta Van.
Dinner and overnight in Ta Van Home stay
|Lao Cai - Sapa - Lao Chai Ta Van|
TA VAN – GIANG TA CHAY – SU PAN – SAPA – HANOI (B)
Once you get energy for your last day trek by having a delicious breakfast, you leave for Giang Ta Chai village of Red Dao minority. You will trek through bamboo forest, which belongs to Hoang Lien National Park. On the way you will pass by a waterfall where you will have time to take a rest and enjoy the surroundings. You will find a nice place to enjoy lunch. After lunch, you continue toward Su Pan, a small village located by the road. Here you start your journey back to Sapa by car.
Leisure till 15.00 pm, get-on- bus. Tonight, you can expect to arrive Hanoi around 21.00 pm. Bring you back to your hotel at old quarter
|Sapa - Hanoi|
HOTEL LIST STANDARD OR SIMILAR
|Ta Van Village||Ta Van Ecologic Homestay / Golden Rice Homestay||Eco hill homestay|
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD)
Period: 01 Jan 2019 – 31 Dec 2019
|Rate / person||2-3 pax||4-5 pax||6-8 pax|
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Expert English speaking tour guides
- Accommodation in double or twin share
- Private transfers and transport in modern van (A/C)
- Entrance fees during guided time
- Meals as indicated on itinerary: B – Breakfast; L – Lunch; D – Dinner
- Train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai: sharing cabin 4 berth
- Sharing sleeping 45-seat- bus Sapa – Hanoi
- Private cabin on Train: on request
- Single supplement: on request
- Upgrade Limousine 7 seat-car
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, …)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.