Planing a the trek trip in Sapa, Vietnam ? get one night experience on train, hark trekking around minority villages, spend one night in Ta Van Home Stay Bungalow
Night 1 : Train to Lao Cai
Day 1: Lao Cai – Sapa – Lao Chai – Cat Cat – Y Linh Ho – Ta Van
Day 2: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Supan– Drive to Hanoi
Tonight, you need to show up at Hanoi Train Station one hour before the train depart. Train staff will escort you to your train carriage. Overnight on train.
|Hanoi - Lao Cai|
LAO CAI – SAPA – LAO CHAI –CAT CAT – Y LINH HO- TA VAN (B/L/D)
Early arrive in Lao Cai station; greeted by guide and driver, you will get tour private transfer to Sapa, which is about 30km away from Station. Nice drive with passes and rice terraces. Upon arrival, have breakfast at local restaurant.
After breakfast, let’s start our trek today. We first sneak through the market and leave the busy town behind. After a couple of minutes, you will follow a road going downhill to Cat Cat village. You will stop by a waterfall and a hydroelectric station for a while before you trek on a dirt trail through rice paddy terraces. You will also enjoy spectacular scenery while walking along a narrow river. You eventually arrive in Y Linh Ho village of Black Hmong minority, where you can take a rest while you are served lunch nearby the river.
After lunch, you head Muong Hoa valley. You will pass through Lao Chai village of Black Hmong minority and then Tavan village of Giay minority by following a very popular trekking route. You will spend the night in local house of Giay minority. You will be able to take a walk to enjoy the valley view as well as swim in the river nearby. Diner and overnight at local home-stay in Ta Van.
Approx: Grade 2 of 5/ 5 hours walking/ 1-hour lunch
|Lao Cai - Sapa - Lao Chai Ta Van|
TA VAN – GIANG TA CHAY – SU PAN – SAPA – HANOI (B)
Once you get energy for your last day trek by having a delicious breakfast, you leave for Giang Ta Chai village of Red Dao minority. You will trek through bamboo forest, which belongs to Hoang Lien National Park. On the way you will pass by a waterfall where you will have time to take a rest and enjoy the surroundings. You will find a nice place to enjoy lunch. After lunch, you continue toward Su Pan, a small village located by the road. Here you start your journey back to Sapa by car. At 3pm, guide and driver will bring you to bus station to back to Hanoi. Tonight, you can expect to arrive Hanoi around 21.00 pm. Bring you back to your hotel in the Old Quarter. Tour ends at your hotel.
|Sapa - Hanoi|
HOTEL LIST STANDARD OR SIMILAR
|Ta Van Village||Ta Van Ecologic Homestay / Golden Rice Homestay||Eco hill homestay|
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD)
Period: 01 Jan 2019 – 31 Dec 2019
|Rate / person||2-3 pax||4-5 pax||6-8 pax|
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Expert English speaking tour guides
- Accommodation in double or twin share
- Private transfers and transport in modern van (A/C)
- Entrance fees during guided time
- Meals as indicated on itinerary: B – Breakfast; L – Lunch; D – Dinner
- Train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai: sharing cabin 4 berth
- Sharing sleeping 45-seat- bus Sapa – Hanoi
- Private cabin on Train: on request
- Single supplement: on request
- Upgrade Limousine 7 seat-car
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, …)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.