This tour is designed for travelers who both want to spend more times in Sapa with the most popular travel sites and visit colorful Bac Ha market. Much lower cost than going by night train.
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa by bus with a short trek to Cat Cat village (L, D)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/stay, get on big bus and depart for Sapa.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
16.30: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight in hotel with night activities.
Day 2: Sapa discovery with long trek Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van village (B, L, D)
7.00 – 7.45: Have breakfast at hotel and prepare light pack for the long trek of 5 kms
8.00: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain then trek to Ta Van village – home of Dzay ethnic people. Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 4 hours
11.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
12.00 to the Evening: Have lunch and enjoy free time in the afternoon do discover Sapa town by yourself. Have dinner and overnight in hotel.
Day 3: Sapa – Bac Ha market – Lao Cai – Ha Noi (B, L)
6.15 – 7.00: Have breakfast at hotel and prepare all your luggage for Bac Ha market
7.00 – 14.00: Take 2.5 hour drive to Bac Ha Town – home of Flower H’Mong ethnic People
14.00: Take 1.45 hour drive back to Lao Cai city, have a shower and relax in Border gate city.
16.30: You are welcomed to shuttle bus back to Hanoi with one comfort break.
21.30: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD)
Normal price: 160 USD/person in 2 stars hotel; USD 187/ person in 3 stars hotel
For Sapa View Hotel (2 stars) or in similar hotel: Single supplement is 30 USD/ 2 nights
For Sunny Mountain Hotel (3 stars) or in similar hotel: Single supplement is 50 USD/ 2 nights
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water, tissue,
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour guide escorted Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi, local guide in Sapa
- Meals as 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- 1 night Double room/Twin room in hotel (2 or 3 stars) basing on twin sharing basis & 1 night at homestay with basic single bed (hot water, mosquito net, blanket)
- Insurance during the time on bus
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- When you come back to Lao Cai city, you will have a shower and may wait sometimes to get on bus to Ha Noi. If you want to visit somewhere, transport fee is paid by yourself
- You can join this tour even you depart for Sapa on Saturday with the same tour price.
THINGS TO BRING
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.