This tour is designed for travelers who want to stay longer in Sapa and want to experience 1 night at basic homestay in hill tribe village and 1 night at hotel in Sapa, even save lots of money in comparison to going by night train. You will have free times between the lines to enjoy Sapa hidden charm
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa by bus with a long trek Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van village (L, D)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/accommodation, get on big bus and depart for Sapa Town.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
14.15: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. You approach Ta Van village where Dzay Ethnic People inhabits in late afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours
17.45: Check in homestay; get to know the family of Dzay People. Spend time to enjoy the mountain life on Sunset. You may attend cooking local dishes with the family and enjoy dinner in peace.
In the evening, you can join the local bar nearby with music and socialize with other tourists then overnight at homestay.
Day 2: Medium trek Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai village (B, L, D)
8.00: Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with more interesting trek.
8.45: Keep walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding
landscapes; a trek through the bamboo forest; stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People.
11.00: Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to main road, bus picks you up to come back Sapa Town.
Trekking distance is about 4 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
12.00 – 14.00: Welcome drink at hotel, have lunch with delicious Vietnamese dishes and check in procedures
14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station, stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
16.30: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight in hotel with night activities.
Day 3: Sapa – Ha Noi (B, L)
7.30 – 12.00: Have breakfast at hotel and free times to discover Sapa town by yourself.
12.00: Check out and clear all the bills
12.30 – 15.00: Have lunch with local dishes and enjoy more free times to take photos or souvenir collections.
15.00: Meet all group members at hotel to get everything ready for Hanoi.
15.30: Get on bus to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.15: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends.
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD)
Normal price: 145 USD/person in 2-star hotel; USD 150/ person in 3-star hotel
For Sapa View Hotel (2-star) or in similar hotel: Single supplement is 15 USD/night
For Sunny Mountain Hotel (3-star) or in similar hotel: Single supplement is 25 USD/night
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- 2 bottles of water, tissue,
- Modern bus in Sapa with experienced drivers
- English speaking tour guide escorted Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi, local guide in Sapa
- Meals as 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- 1 night Double room/Twin room in hotel (2 or 3 stars) basing on twin sharing basis & 1 night at homestay with basic single bed (hot water, mosquito net, blanket)
- Insurance during the time on bus
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- Old people, kids should not attend the long trek (9 kms)
- You may stay overnight at homestay for 1st night or you may do on 2nd night. Our tour leader will inform you on bus to Sapa.
THINGS TO BRING
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sunglasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
- Homestay’s facilities are not as in hotel in Sapa.
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.