Saigon can seem like a whole new city after the sun has gone down – let us show you around.
Start at dusk as we get to know each other drinking fresh juices and Vietnamese coffee as we watch the sun slowly disappear behind the ever-changing Saigon skyline. Then we take a ride out of the city to different districts to see Vietnamese daily life, we will see young people hanging out, street hawkers, people taking their evening exercise or just meeting for a coffee to talk over the day. We will visit a night market and our buddies will guide you through explaining the sights and sounds – and of course our buddies can help you purchase those all important souvenirs and presents for the family back home. We finish the tour with dinner at a local restaurant eating delicious Vietnamese food – this is a chance for us to chat, maybe have a beer and relax at the end of the day (not the Buddies obviously!).
– 5.30pm Pick up at your hotel
– Enjoy fresh Coconut juice from the shell with the best view of the Saigon skyline
– Head to a local wet market in District 4 as the sun goes down
– Enjoy fresh fruits street food style with the locals in District 5
– Ride to district 3 to visit one of HCMC’s biggest pagodas
– Move on to the restaurant to sample delicious Vietnamese food and drink
– 9.30pm Say goodbye and drop off at your hotel
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD): USD40
Valid from 1st January 2016 till 31st December 2016
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Pick up and drop off at hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- All tours fully Insured
- Dinner with local food
- Motorbike with helmet.
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.