Day trip: Saigon City Tour – Cu Chi Tunnels (8.00 am – 5.30 pm)
SAI GON CITY – CU CHI TUNNELS TOUR (L)
Greeted by your guide and driver by 8 am at your hotel, let’s make your day by a tour around Saigon City to most highlighted sites. Let’s come first to Reunification Palace – former residence of Vietnam President in the past, then War Museum where you can have chance to learn more about Vietnam war through a lot of pictures by an American photographer. We will then pay a visit to Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral– the city’s major landmark. Our last stop this morning is Saigon Post Office – the biggest post office in Vietnam, still remains it unique fantastic architecture. Stroll around Ben Thanh Market and have around walking here.
Afternoon follows the journey to Cu Chi Tunnels – 50 kilometers west of Saigon. It is used to be the basement of VC during Vietnam War. The tunnel created from French war but getting widen and famous in Vietnam War. Upon arrival; we have a short documentary film about Cu Chi before enjoying a trip around the revolutionary base. The local tour guide will show you how people live, struggle, produce, and learn during the war-time here. You will also have chance to head to the real tunnel. The tunnel now is opened for tourists but they still keep some original part for sightseeing. Back to Saigon in the late afternoon. Tour ends at your hotel.
Note: based on weather, we may visit Cu Chi Tunnels in the morning then do city tour in the afternoon to avoid regular afternoon shower.
|Saigon (HCM city)|
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD)
Valid from 1st January 2016 till 31st December 2016
|Group||2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 7 pax||8 – 10 pax|
|Price/pax||USD 85||USD 75||USD 57||USD 45|
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- English speaking tour guide
- Private transfer in modern vehicle (A/C)
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- 01 lunch at local restaurant
- All activities as mentioned
- Gov’t tax
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.