Your tour buddy will guide you effortlessly through the bustling Saigon traffic. We start off by taking in the best view of the city skyline as we introduce ourselves and sip freshly squeezed juices in a great location off the tourist trail. We go on to see some beautiful and historic colonial architecture before setting off for a local wet market. This is a truly unique experience as we join locals shopping and see all kinds of exotic offerings – at the market we will have time to sample a variety of fresh fruits and try delicious fresh coconut water. Our buddies will be on hand to show and explain all the amazing sights and sounds. After the market we experience the atmosphere of a fascinating centuries old pagoda shrouded in incense – a great time to pause and reflect away from the bustle of the city. Then its time for lunch where we will go to a local restaurant to try some exquisite Vietnamese food. After lunch we take you back to your hotel and say our goodbyes.
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD): USD40
Valid from 1st January 2016 till 31st December 2016
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Pick up and drop off at hotel
- English speaking tour guide
- All tours fully Insured
- Lunch with local food
- Motorbike with helmet.
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.