Ho Chi Minh city (formerly named Saigon) is the largest city of Vietnam with fast developing pace & a lively atmosphere. Following our tour guide to explore all the historical landmarks of the city and help yourself bargain at the two busiest markets of Ben Thanh and Cho Lon (Binh Tay market in China Town)
Day trip: Saigon City Tour Full Day (8.30 am – 5.00 pm)
Saigon City Tour (L)
Pick up at your hotel in the morning, make your day by a tour around Saigon City to most highlighted sites. Let’s come first to Reunification Palace – former residence of Vietnam President in the past, then War Museum where you can have chance to learn more about Vietnam war through a lot of pictures by an American photographer. We will then pay a visit to Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral – the city’s major landmark. Our last stop this morning is Saigon Post Office – the biggest post office in Vietnam, still remains it unique fantastic architecture. Stroll around Ben Thanh Market and have a round walking here. This is suggested shopping place in our free time. Afternoon follows the journey to China Town – the community of Chinese people in Vietnam. Spend your time enjoy people’s daily life with the visit to Binh Tay Market, Thien Hau Pagoda and Quan Am Pagoda. Tour ends around 5 pm at your hotel.
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD)
|Group||2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 6 pax||7 – 8 pax||9 pax and above|
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Expert local English speaking tour guides
- All private transfers and transport in modern van (A/C)
- Entrance fees during guided time
- Meals as indicated on itinerary: L – Lunch
- Tissues and water on van
- Service charges and government tax
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, …)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.