With naturally primitive features, Paradise Cave looks like a landscape painting, making it very attractive to visitors. According to spelunkers, the deeper one journeys into the cave, the more one feels the wells of heavenly clarity all around. There are a series of white crystal stalactites resembling glass pillars and many other spectacular formations.
Phong Nha cave is not only a natural legacy of the world or a wonder of the country Vietnam, but also a relic system of the historic street Ho Chi Minh which collaborates with Xuan Son Ferry in order to create a route supporting for the battleground of the South Vietnam during US War. Today, this place has become the first section of Ho Chi Minh trails. Therefore, coming to Phong Nha means you are visiting this legendary trails.
07:45- 08:00: Our car and tour guide will pick up guests in Dong Hoi, you will visit Paradise cave – the longest dry cave in Asia (located in Phong Nha – Ke bang National Park’s core zone, 25km about Phong Nha cave, 75 km about Dong Hoi and 1h20 minutes driving.
12:30: Lunch at local restaurant in Phong Nha village.
13:30: Exploring Phong Nha cave (50 km about the city, 45 minutes driving). After 25 minutes on boat, visitors will arrive Phong Nha cave, take a couple hours to see the cave. This cave is called as water cave, is famous for its rock formation which has been given names such as the “Lion”, the “Fairy Caves”, the “Royal Court”, and the “Buddha”.
17:00: Back to Dong Hoi. Tour ends.
Group tour: $50/pax
Valid until 31st December 2019
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Free pick up service before tour start at train, bus station and airport
- Transfer and back up by sharing shuttle bus
- Vietnamese or English speaking guide
- Drinking water
- Lunch (Vietnamese style dishes), vegetarian and other special food requests are accepted
- Entrance tickets plus and golf car/buggy transfer and service fee (equipments, zipline, mud bath, kayaking )
- Travel insurance
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
- VAT 10% (If you want the invoice, 10% will be charged extra. If not, no extra will be charged)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.