Dark cave is amazing and the true experience, kayaking over the river to get there, walking through the dark with only the head touch on your mining helmet, having a mud fight in the mud baths deep in the cave and then washing clean with a swim in the lake inside the cave.
Activities: Muddy bath, ziplining, swimming, kayaking, soft caving and jungle walking
Maybe its the unfathomable amount of time, maybe it’s the natural process of erosion and the complete absence of human intervention. Maybe it’s that caves are only starting to be discovered on a planet where humans have existed for thousands of years. Walking through, or swimming through, all of the caves in Phong Nha Ke Bang national park is definitely highlight of Vietnam.
Paradise cave is the longest dry cave in Asia (located in Phong Nha – Ke bang National Park’s core zone, 25km about Phong Nha cave, 75 km about Dong Hoi and 1h20 minutes driving)at the rest of the day.
07:45 – 08:00: Our car and tour guide will pick up guests at hotel in Dong Hoi, visit Paradise cave – the longest dry cave in Asia (located in Phong Nha – Ke bang National Park’s core zone, 25km about Phong Nha cave, 75 km about Dong Hoi and 1h20 minutes driving)at the rest of the day.
12:00: Lunch at Dark cave restaurant
13:00: Visit Dark cave (located in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park, 20km about Phong Nha cave, 65 km about Dong Hoi and 1h10 minutes driving). Dark cave is really amazing where you can experience many adventure activities: zipline, mudbad, kayack, swiming
17:30: Back to Dong Hoi city. Tour ends
If you stay in Phong Nha hotels, please ready to be collected at 08:45am and tour ends at 04:45pm – 05:00pm
Please bing: swimwear and towel
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD): USD60 / pax
Valid from 1st January 2017 till 31st December 2017
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Free pick up service before tour start at train, bus station and airport
- Transfer and back up by van
- Vietnamese or English speaking guide
- Drinking water
- Lunch (Vietnamese style dishes), vegetarian and orther special food requests are accepted
- Entrance tickets plus and golf car/buggy transfer and service fee (equipments, zipline, mud bath, kayaking )
- Travel insurance
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
- VAT 10% (If you want the invoice, 10% will be charged extra. If not, no extra will be charged)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.