Group Tour by Vespa Adventures
Tour Time: Departs every morning at 7.30am and lasts for 7-8 hours.
This tour is perfect if you like: History, archaeology, culture, adventure, ancient civilisations, nature.
‘The Angkor highlights away from the crowds’
An alternative introduction to the architectural wonder that is the Angkor Wat temple complex. Discover Angkor on our stylish Vespas taking hidden trails through the forest, villages and rice fields. It’s an experience that simply cannot be re-created on four wheels!
Description: Our Angkor Tour is fast emerging as the most original and exciting way to avoid the crowds and enjoy the magic of Angkor. On this adventure, we visit the major highlights of Angkor Wat, the walled city of Angkor Thom, the Bayon and Ta Prohm, as well as some lesser-known gems. Our tour focuses not only on the temples but also the amazing surroundings. We avoid the big buses and megaphone-wielding guides by taking hidden trails through the jungle, villages and rice fields. These villages and trails have existed since the time of the temples and create a sense of adventure and discovery perfect for the traveller looking for a unique Angkor experience! We guarantee you will love the temples, however, it’s the ride on our jazzy Vespas past ancient ruins, through the jungle and along ancient city walls that becomes the real highlight!
*Stops include: Angkor Wat, Baksei Chamrong, Angkor Thom, đền Bayon, Srah Srang, Ta Prohm
|Type||Rate/ adult||Children 06 – 12 yrs (30% Off)|
|Group Tour (SIC)||USD 82||USD 58|
|Private Tour (Min 2 pax)||please contact||please contact|
**Price does not include Angkor Park Entrance Fee (1 Day $37, 3 Day $62).
Valid from 1st October 2019 till 31st December 2020
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holidays.
- Experienced drivers
- English speaking tour guide
- Helmets, rain ponchos, cold water
- Drinks and snacks at designated stops, local lunch.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel in Siem Reap.
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.