GROUP SIZE: 2 – 40 pax
OPERATED BY: TNK Travel
PICK UP: 7:30am – 7:45am
ROUTE: Saigon – My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho – Saigon
Day 1: Sai gon – Ca Be – Vinh Long – Can Tho
Day 2: Can Tho – Cai Rang Floating Market – Sai Gon
Saigon – My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho (L)
Leave Ho Chi Minh city, enjoy the scenic journey along the National Highway bordered by green rice fields. On arrived at My Tho, visit Vinh Trang pagoda, take a leisurely boat ride along the river, view stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages along the river bank. Proceed to Tortoise islet, have lunch in the orchard garden. Then a boat ride to An Khanh – a less touristy attraction in Ben Tre, enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shade of the water coconut trees along natural canals, then enjoy seasonal fruit & honey tea to the sound of “Southern Vietnamese folk music“, performed by the locals. Visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle, taste delicious coconut candy & observe the pastoral life as you roam through fruit plantations and villages. Proceed to Can Tho. Overnight in the hotel
|Sai Gon - Can Tho|
Can Tho – Cai Rang – Saigon (B/L)
Take a leisurely boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong river ( Bassac River), then proceed to visit Cai Răng floating market, which are the liveliest in the whole religion.
Have you ever tasted Vietnamese vermicelli soup? Well, now go and see how it is made. Then wander around the village and meet the friendly local people and experience how to cross a “Monkey bridge” which is built by only one stem of bamboo. Visit the orchard garden. Stop for lunch. Back to HCM city.
|Can Tho - Saigon|
HOTEL LIST STANDARD OR SIMILAR
|Can Tho||Anh Dao Mekong 1 or Mekong Rustic Homestay||TTC Premium Can Tho||Vinpearl Can Tho|
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD)
Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs. Our travel consultant will help you find the best hotel deals & promotion air-fare available at your booking time.
Period: 01 Jan 2019 – 31 Dec 2019
|Rate / person||2-3 pax||4-5 pax||6-8 pax|
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Modern air – conditioning private transfer
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Meals as mentioned with local dishes (B- Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-dinner)
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Double room/Twin room in hotel basing on twin sharing basis
- Boating fee, cycling, rowing boat…
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.