GROUP SIZE: 2 – 15 pax
OPERATED BY: TNK Travel
PICK UP: 6:30am – 6:45am
ROUTE: HCMC – Cai Be – Tan Phong – HCMC
6: 30– 06.45AM: Pick up at your hotel only in somemain streets of District 1, Ho Chi Minh city or you will show up at TNK office 220 De Tham, District 1.
Depart the trip to Cai Be by car/van. You will move through Trung Luong Expressway to the destination.
Upon arrival in Cai Be, have a boat ride to remaining site of a very renowned wholesale floating market on Tien River many years ago. This site entitles you to know something about the local trading habit that has changed due to the age of the modern society when more terrestrial transportation and high-technique of agriculture have dominated everywhere. There, you can realize how diverse the area is and how rich orchard gardens are, which makes it the basket of fruit in the lower part of the Mekong River.
Ramble in small villages where you will uncover the beauty of Ba Kiet ancient house and get to know about the indigenous culture. Make a short visit to a small family business where the locals are making coconut fudges and crispy rice popcorn. Savor delicious fresh fruit and feel slow rhythms of Southern Vietnamese folk music – a kind of music entwined with the life and culture of the Mekong Delta people.
Paddle through small canals – an exciting experience since you can look around, unwind and soak up the wonderful atmosphere of the Upper Mekong Delta. Additionally, after arrival in Tan Phong Island, let yourself immerse in the tranquility of nature.
At the lunchtime, you not only enjoy luscious food, but also get closer to the locals as it is a chance to learn how to prepare Vietnamese specialties. The meal is cooked by your own and served in the heart of the local garden.
Take a cycling trip along the village path through orchards. Meanwhile, have some short stops to meet local people who help you understand more about the daily life in the Mekong Delta.
Get back to the dock by sampan and then take the bus back to Ho Chi Minh City. End trips at your hotel in district 1 or TNK office around 18.30.
*Note: Drop off time is subject to traffic, weather…so the finished time could be later than expecting.
|Cai Be - Tan Phong|
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD)
Valid from 1st January 2019 till 31st December 2019
Group tour: USD 49 / pax
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Drop off time is subject to traffic, weather…so the finished time could be later than expecting
- Pick-up and drop-off for hotels centrally located in District 1 (in more detail consisting of streets: Lý Tự Trọng, Lê Thánh Tôn, Trương Định, Nguyễn An Ninh, Phan Chu Trinh, Lưu Văn Lang, Lê Anh Xuân, Đồng Khởi, Nguyễn Huệ, Thi Sách, Thủ Khoa Huân, Thái Văn Lung, Mạc Thị Bưởi, Hồ Huấn Nghiệp, Nguyễn Thái Bình, Lê Thị Hồng Gấm, Bùi Thị Xuân, Sương Nguyệt Anh and Ký Con)
- Expert local English speaking tour guide
- Sharing transfers in modern van (A/C)
- Entrance fees during guided time
- Meals as indicated on itinerary: L – Lunch
- Tissues and water on van
- Service charges and government tax
- Rowing boat trip
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, …)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.