GROUP SIZE: 2 – 15 pax
OPERATED BY: TNK Travel
PICK UP: 6:15am – 6:30am
ROUTE: HCMC – Cai Be – Tien Giang – HCMC
Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City. Depart for Cai Be by car/van via Trung Luong Express Highway.
On arrival in Cai Be, set off by motor boat to visit the Cai Be floating market and watch the locals trading fruit and many other commodities on board their vessels. Visit a small family business to see how coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn are made. Then wander into the small villages and visit the orchard and fruit plantation, accompanied by traditional southern Vietnamese folk music.
Keep cruising to Vinh Long through a series of small canals to experience the charms of the Upper Mekong Delta. Arrive in Tan Phong Island, the green pearl where you can immerse yourself in nature. Enjoy your cooking experience and learn how to prepare special Vietnamese dishes. Food cooked by yourself and fresh river food served in the heart of the garden. Relax in the hammocks to get back your energy.
Cycle around the village path with fruit orchards and bonsai garden. Meet t he local islanders to learn more about the local daily life in the Mekong delta. Take a boat ride back to Cai Be and meet your bus for the trip back to Ho Chi Minh City.
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD)
Valid from 1st January 2017 till 31st December 2017
Group tour: USD 49 / pax
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Expert local English speaking tour guide
- Sharing transfers in modern van (A/C)
- Entrance fees during guided time
- Meals as indicated on itinerary: L – Lunch
- Tissues and water on van
- Service charges and government tax
- Rowing boat trip
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, …)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.