GROUP SIZE: 2 – 15 pax
ROUTE: HCMC – My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho – HCMC
OPERATED BY: TNK Travel
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh – My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho (L)
Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city and start the trip to My Tho. Upon arrival, visit Vinh Trang pagoda which sated back to the late 19th century. Then boarding the sampan and cruising around four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands. Stop over at Unicorn Island, go walking in the village paths to contemplate orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, and Vietnamese folk music performed by the local people. Visit the fruitplantation. Be rowed in a small sampan through the Thoi Son canal and treat yourself to the beauty of the countryside, visit the family business & bee-keeping farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy workshop. Have lunch at the local restaurant. Break time. The afternoon is time for cycling around the Tan Thach village, meeting the local people to experience their daily life in the Mekong delta. Relaxing on hammocks to enjoy the cool breeze is for those do not want to join the cycling trip. Proceed to Can Tho. Your leisure. Overnight in Can Tho.
Day 2: Cai Rang floating market – Ho Chi Minh city (B, L)
Breakfast at the hotel/homestay in early morning. Take a leisure boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong River (Bassac River) then visit to Cai Rang floating market which is the liveliest one in the whole of region. Walking trip to visit the fruit plantation and local noodle factory. Visit Binh Thuy communal house and Munir Ansay Pagoda – a Khmer pagoda, renowned for its unique structure. Have lunch and return to Ho Chi Minh City. Tour ends at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh in the afternoon.
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD)
Valid from 1st January 2020 till 31st December 2020
Group tour: (price varies based on chosen accommodation)
- Homestay option (staying in single basic bed): USD 93/ pax
- Surcharge for Private bungalow: USD 5 / pax
- Anh Dao Hotel 2.5*: USD 110/ person
- TTC Can Tho Hotel 4*: USD 120/ person
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- A/c transfer
- English speaking guide
- Boat trips
- 01 breakfast, 02 lunches, fruit, honey tea
- All entrance fees
- Accommodation at hotel in Can Tho
- 01 bottle of water/pax/day.
- Travel insurance
- Other meals not mentioned
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities,..)
- Single supplement
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.