GROUP SIZE: 2 – 15 pax
ROUTE: HCMC – My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho – HCMC
OPERATED BY: TNK Travel
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh – My Tho – Ben Tre – Can Tho
Pick up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh city and start the trip to My Tho. Upon arrival, visit Vinh Trang pagoda which sated back to the late 19th century. Then boarding the sampan and cruising around four beautiful islands known as Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
Have lunch at the local restaurant. Break time.
The afternoon is time for cycling around the Tan Thach village, meeting the local people to experience their daily life in the Mekong delta. Relaxing on hammocks to enjoy the cool breeze is for those do not want to join the cycling trip. Proceed to Can Tho. Your leisure. Overnight in Can Tho
Day 2: Cai Rang floating market – Ho Chi Minh city
Breakfast at the hotel/homestay in early morning. Take a leisure boat trip to explore the picturesque tributaries of the Lower Mekong River (Bassac River) then visit to Cai Rang floating market which is the liveliest one in the whole of region.Walking trip to visit the fruit plantation and local noodle factory.
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD)
Valid from 1st January 2018 till 31st December 2018
Group tour: USD 90/ pax
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- A/c transfer
- English speaking guide
- Boat trips
- 01 breakfast, 02 lunches, fruit, honey tea
- All entrance fees
- Accommodation in homestay in Can Tho
- 01 bottle of water/pax/day.
- Travel insurance
- Other meals not mentioned
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities,..)
- Single supplement
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.