Group Tour By Heaven&Earth (Maximum 12 pax per group)
(8.00 – 15.00)
You will have chance to visit of the Hoi An market, where you will discover the exotic fruit and vegetables of Vietnam that are used in our cuisine. We will discuss the numerous culinary and medicinal uses of the spices and plants that we will find for sale throughout the market. Then continue to join a Cooking Class by Grandma to explore how to make 4 typical dishes of Vietnamese Cuisine
- Explore local market
- Grilled, marinated pork with a special sauce. skewers
- Green papaya salad
- Banh Xeo (small rice flour crepes) a specialty of Hoi An.
- Fish prepared according to a local recipe
From 8.00 AM, you will spend a one and half hour visit of the Hoi An market, where you will discover the exotic fruit and vegetables of Vietnam that are used in our cuisine. We will discuss the numerous culinary and medicinal uses of the spices and and plants that we will find for sale throughout the market. You also have opportunity to taste local fruit and snack.
Back to a family’s home where you will begin your cooking lesson. Learn how the rice paper used in “nems” is prepared, and make your own using the stone grind used by my grandmother to make rice flour, and learn how to prepare several typical dishes of this region:
* Vegetarian menu on request: Banh Xeo, Egg plant grilled, Green papaya sald, Mushroom and toffu clay pot.
Once the meal has been prepared, we will enjoy the meal in my grandmother’s garden. You will also be served pumpkin soup and “Xí Mà“ a dessert (black sesame pudding).
We will return to Hoi An by boat. Or you can refer to join Cycling in The Countryside (Afternoon) to continue heading back to Hoi An town. You see details here: http://alotravelasia.com/tours/afternoon-hoi-an-countryside-cycling-tour/
Price in Group Tour: USD 37 / per person
- Private Tour on request
- Welcome drink.
- English speaking Teacher.
- All the food for the ake the meal.
- Book of receipt (English only)
- Extra- charge for pick up from your hotel $5/per person
- Transfer from hotel
- Additional Drink.
- Optional to back to Hoi An town by a Cycling Tour instead of by boat: $19 per person
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.