Mai Chau is a mountainous area of outstanding natural beauty, inhabited by a Thai and H’mong ethnic minority groups. This trip offers a great combination of cultural expedition and trekking. We trek for through the spectacular scenery, visit local homes where we have the chance to get to know these hospitable villages. From the mountainous region of Mai Chau, we travel back to the nation’s capital, Hanoi.
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau
Depart for Mai Chau, driving through a most picturesque countryside landscape of Vietnam. With tranquil rice fields, wooden houses on stilts and locals in conical hats going about their daily lives, this rural idyll seems a world away from the hustle and bustle of nearby Hanoi.
|Hanoi - Mai Chau|
Day 2: Mai Chau – Full day trekking – Hanoi
In the morning, you’ll take a half day trekking explore H’mong villages located 1,000m above sea level. Walk on both dirt and cement paths along green mountains and tea plantations and into villages inhabited by friendly locals wearing beautifully handmade textiles. The full day trek visits a
|Mai Chau - Hanoi|
Price: on request
- Private land transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English-speaking guide
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch; D=Dinner)
- Government tax and service charge
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities and personal expenses
- Any service not clearly stated as included in the itinerary
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.