Mai Chau offers a most splendid vista of the valley surrounded by the lush green forests, fields and stilt houses of the White Thai ethnic group. This is a quiet piece of countryside to stroll and cycle through and to be wrapped in the warm and nice hospitality of the Thai people.
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau
Depart for Mai Chau, driving through a most picturesque countryside landscape of Vietnam. With tranquil rice fields, wooden houses on stilts and locals in conical hats going about their daily lives, this rural idyll seems a world away from the hustle and bustle of nearby Hanoi.
|Hanoi - Mai Chau|
Day 2: Mai Chau – Biking tour – Hanoi
See beautiful Mai Chau from the seat of your bike. Our full day trip takes you further (approximately 45-50km on 10-speed mountain bikes) as you ride past picturesque landscapes of streams, mountains and paddy fields. You will be hosted by a local family in the village of Buoc for lunch before continuing on your cycling tour through the White Thai villages of Pieng Ve, Xam Khoe and Van Mai.
|Mai Chau - Hanoi|
MAI CHAU BIKING TOUR
|PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD)|
|2-3 pax||USD 206|
|4-5 pax||USD 144|
Valid from 1st January 2017 till 31st December 2017
- Private land transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Local English-speaking guide
- Admission fee to indicated sights
- Meal as stated in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Government tax and service charge
- Supply of bottle drinking water on vehicle
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities and person expenses
- Any service not clearly stated as included in the itinerary
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.