Isolated Mai Chau and the nearby villages are in a valley around 139km from Hanoi and only 150 metres above sea level. Nestled between two towering cliffs and surrounded by emerald green paddies, it is an enchanting sight as you approach down the windy cliff side road and the villages and surrounding countryside present an idyllic rural scene that could easily charm you into staying longer than intended.
This 2-day adventure group tour offers tourists the chances to visit the best of Mai Chau with many exciting activities such as biking to villages to see the rice fields, weaving scarves, trekking to visit remote villages and having special BBQ party in the garden, watching traditional music show and tasting local wine.
Day 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau biking (L, D)
7:30 – 8:00 : Pickup at your Hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van
Day 2: Mai Chau trekking – Hanoi (B, L)
7:30 – 8:00 : Wakeup and eat breakfast
|Mai Chau - Hanoi|
MAI CHAU ADVENTURE
|PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD) (Group tour maximum 20 people)|
|Homestay Accommodation||USD 80.8|
|Valley View Bungalow||USD 108|
Valid from 1st January 2017 till 31st December 2017
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Roundtrip transfer by A/C van
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals in the village
- Entrance fees
- Bicycle and trekking
- Traditional dance show & can wine
- BBQ dinner party
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
- VAT and other expenses
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.