Group Tour by HEAVEN & EARTH (Maximum 8 participants per group)
Escape with us for a half-day mountain biking through the Vietnamese countryside.
If you are athletic, enjoy cycling, and love nature, then join us for an outing on our local trails and roads across the Vietnamese countryside. Spend half-day riding through postcard-perfect scenery. Cross bamboo bridges (not available at the wintertime), ride through rice fields and quaint villages. Cycle through the countryside just for the fun of it.
Pause halfway through your trip to have a break and eat a local sandwich (Banh Mi) on the edge of a small lake, relax and enjoy the views of the surrounding mountains and tropical forest. There are no special visits planned during this trip, but you are free to make impromptu stops along the way to meet the inhabitants of the local villages and to discover their way of life.
|Group Tour (max 8 pax)||USD 49||No Lunch|
Valid from 1st January 2019 till 31st December 2019
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holidays.
- Rental Bike
- English/ French language guide
- All tickets (ferry crossings, bridges, etc.)
- Bottle of water
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
- Bicycle helmets available upon request.
- This trip may be very muddy during the rainy season, from October to December. Do not hesitate to contact us to inquire about the state of the trails.
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.