Hue was once the Imperial capital and now listed as a World heritage site. Sitting on the banks of the delightful Perfume River you will find amazing citadels, fabulous palaces and royal tombs. Many of the sites can be reached by river and this makes an excellent way to see the city.
8: 00- 8h15: Pick up. Our local guide of Hue city tour will pick up you at your hotel and transfer to the boat station.
8: 15: Sight seeing in Hue city
– The dragon boat will run along the Perfume river for you to sight the view in the morning.
– The boat landed to visit Thien Mu pagoda( The most beautiful pagoda in Vietnam).
By car: The car will bring you to visit another famous places in Hue city tour
+ Imperial Citadel: The home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty- the Nguyen Dynasty.
+ The royal Antiques Museum: A gallery of antiques displaying collection of bronze pottery, Chinaware, Phap Lam enamel, court robes, head- gear and personal belongings of former Vietnam Emperors of Nguyen Dynasty.
+ Dong Ba market: The biggest commercial center of Hue city. All of the most special cultural gifts and souvernirs can be found in Dong Ba market
– 12: 00 pm: the interesting thing in Hue city tour that you can. Enjoy the lunch at local restaurant with Hue specialty cakes: bánh Bèo, bánh khoái, nem lụi, bánh cuốn thịt heo, nem rán…
– Relax 20 minutes
– After that we’re continue to visit the Emperors Tomb, conical hat village and incense stick making village.
+ Khai Dinh tomb: The tomb of emperor Khai Dinh ( 1885-1925 ) the 12th King of Nguyen dynasty.
+ Minh Mang tomb: The tomb of emperor Ming Mang (1791-1841) the 2ndh King of Nguyen dynasty.
+ Conical hat village: To see and learn how the locals make the conical hat ( non la). ( Non la- traditional indispensable accessory expressing the hidden charm and simplicity of women).
+ Incense stick making village: Observe how locals make sandalwood and cinnamon incense
4:00pm – 4:30 pm: Tour end
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON: USD 39
Valid from 1st January 2017 till 31st December 2017
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Dragon boat trip
- A/C mini van
- Mineral water
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.