6 hours including biking about 8KM to Tra Que herb garden veggie, learn about organic garden, learn about rice culture, seeing countryside life, riding buffalo, tea break on board, fishing with local fishermen, adventure basket boat at waterways coconut canals, learn about local war history and have lunch or dinner on board
- Location: Hoi An
- Departure Time: 8:00AM
- Duration: 6 hours
- Tour Runs: Minimum 2 persons
Tour guide meets you at your hotel
Cycle to a local farming village traveling along picturesque country roads ( Bus or bike are option to choose to go )
Share in the daily work life of local farmers – hoeing and a soil, watering veggie at an organic herb garden, riding water buffalo in the field and enjoy the freshest air of the countryside beauty.
Learn and try your hand at local traditional fishing techniques using round and cast nets.
Learn to paddle the strange and unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats
Enjoy basket boat dancing on the round boat (THUNG CHAI)
Have a relaxed fun with catching beautiful purple crabs on bamboo basket boat.
Learn how to make an origami creations from reeds of palm leaves such as grasshopper , birds, ring, sun glass ,bracelets….etc
Visit a local water coconut palm village, take a walk around the village and have some tea and snack with local talks……………
Back on-board our boat, enjoy lunch and cold beer or soft drink.
Return to hotel by coach.
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON : USD 70
Valid from 1st January 2019 till 31st December 2019
- We have special rate for group of 7 travelers up. Please contact us for the best rate
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Pick up and drop off at hotel
- English/ French speaking tour guide
- Farming uniforms: Clothes, conical hat, boost, gloves
- 1 unit of soft drink
- A local rice meal with a local farmer family at the rice field
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.