Spend a day leisurely cycling though the scenic countryside of Vietnam, far from the traffic the motor scooters, and the noises the city. You will cross the islands on the Song Thu river delta using local transportation, including ferries and floating bridges.
This tour will take you to discover how wooden river boats are made, learn the secret of weaving the colorful straw “Hoi An” sleeping mats Try the renowned Vietnamese basket boats . You will spend the day with first-hand contact with one of the rural inhabitant of the region, far from the usual tourist circuits.
At lunchtime you will be invited into the home of a local Vietnamese family for a traditional Vietnamese meal, and learn their customs and traditions. After you have relaxed for a while under the shade of a mango tree, you will Begin your return towards Hoi An, which will take about an hour.
Group tour : USD 25/ pax
Valid from 1st January 2019 till 31st December 2019
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- English/ French language guide
- Boat ride on the Song Thu river delta
- A traditional meal at the home of a local Vietnamese family
- Multiple visits and activities
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.