- Location: Hoi An
- Type: Group tour / Private tour
- Departure Time: Every daily 9:00 A.M and 3:00 P.M
- Duration: 2.5 – 3.0 hours
- Tour Runs: Minimum 2 Pax.
Tour guide pick up at your hotel at 9:00. Begin the exciting tour today.
You will be transferred to a rice paddy farm where you can see local farmer and his buffalo. After a short introduction about buffalo and rice farm, you are ready for a ride on the back of your buffalo that we name him or her as B.M.W of Vietnam (The word B.M.W that you can understand it as one of the best cars in the world produced by Germany. However, you can learn these three words such as: B (Buffalo), M (made) and W (way) – BUFFALO MADE WAY.
Then your funny experience will continue going down to a local fishing village where you are able to learn something about local fishing industry and its locally cultural life.
You will take a rest at a local home with a cup of tea offered by a local host. Our guide will give you a brief about basket boat adventure. You will be told about the safety instruction how to get balanced on the round basket boat, how to paddle in it a proper way. Of course, life jacket will be provided to you and our local people will help you how to navigate it. We will you be confident until you can row it by yourself.
Your tour is ended after a light snack at a local family while enjoying a great round basket performance on the river which is awesome that you can see only one time in your lifetime.
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON USD 42
Valid from 1st January 2017 till 31st December 2017
- We have special rate for group of 7 travelers up. Please contact us for the best rate
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Private tour is available on request.
- English/French speaking tour guide.
- Hotel pick-up and return (Only Hoi An old town and the beach areas).
- Life jacket.
- Basket boat lesson.
- Buffalo ride adventure.
- Cold drinks.
- Many, many photo opportunities.
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.