Group Tour by HEAVEN & EARTH – (Max 8 people joining group tour)
Duration: 7:45 am – 5:00 pm
Set out on a boat ride up the Thu Bon River to the small village in the middle of the delta where your journey back in time begins.
Travel along the rice paddies, Cross the Bamboo Bridge, learn Vietnamese handicrafts, history, and customs, and share a few hours during the life of peasants.
This is a unique opportunity to escape the usual tour group itineraries and to discover the real Vietnam of the past as you have always imagined it.
Real Vietnam on the bicycle for a day and discover rural Vietnam.
From: 8:00 – 17.00
Real Vietnam Tour is a perfect combination of bicycle tour and discovery of the Vietnamese culture and way of life.
After a boat transfer, of approximately one hour on the Thu Bon river, you will arrive at a small village in the middle of the delta where you will begin your cycling tour.
The morning will be spent cycling 14km across the countryside and rice fields. You will cross from island to island taking the unusual bridges made from wood or bamboo.
A short boat crossing will bring you to a small island where you will enjoy lunch in the home at a local family.
In the afternoon you will continue the same route as the “Traditional Countryside Cycling Tour” and discovering local crafts.
This tour includes crossing the river on a local ferry, visiting the crafts workshops, crossing a floating bridge, and a bamboo bridge, and several other stops along the way.
|Type||Rate/ adult||Children 10 – 12 yrs|
|Group Tour (max 8 pax)||USD 44||USD 22|
Valid from 1st January 2019 till 31st December 2019
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holidays.
- English/ French language guide
- An assistant
- All ferry boat, bridge, and visit tickets
- A traditional lunch at a local family (Chicken or fish or vegetarian served with rice and vegetables)
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
- Beverage or bottle of water
- Don’t forget to bring Suntan lotion, Hat or cap, Sunglasses.
- Windbreaker for the months of November, December, and January, since it can be a bit chilly on the boat ride.
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.