Enjoy a comfortable ride with the Limousine on a journey with a small group and a professional English speaking guide.
Experience famous places in Ninh Binh such as Hoa Lu ancient capital, Trang An Landscape and the hottest check-in location named Mua Cave (Hang Mua) – Where you will have great moments and panoramic views from the top of the mountain down to Tam Coc landscape.
07:30 – 08:00 – Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start a 120km comfortable Limousine bus journey through the verdant landscape. Stopover for a rest on the way.
10:30 – Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel with King Dinh Temple dating back to the 17th Century.
11:15 – Arrive at Mua Cave and start an amazing trek up to the top of Ngoa Long mountain for watching the spectacular rice valley with a precious view of nature.
12:30 – Enjoy the buffet lunch at our restaurant, a great place to savor the flavors of Vietnamese food.
14:00 – Visit Trang An Grottoes, get on a rowing boat traveling along the river with scenic mountain and green fields landscape.
17:00 – 19:30 – Return to our Limousine bus and then come back to Hanoi. Drop you off at your hotel/stay.
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD) valid for 2019 year
Group tour: USD 49/ person
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holidays
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Round trip transfer by comfortable Limousine Bus Ha Noi_ Ninh Binh_ Ha Noi
- A fully escorted tour with professional, English speaking guide.
- A lavish buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- 2 bottles of water per person
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary.
- Cycling on country road
- Beverages, tax, travel insurance
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Tips, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
THINGS TO BRING
- Hat or cap, sun cream, camera, cash in Vietnam Dong
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.