Group tour by GAA
Besides from visiting the beautiful attractions of Ninh Binh, joining in local market to explore authentic local experience as well.
Day 01: Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel – Cycling to Mua Cave – Cooking class, overnight at Tam Coc Bungalow (L/D)
From 8:00 – 8:30, our guide and bus pick you up from hotel and start driving to Ninh Binh, on the way, stop for a short break to stretch your legs. You arrive at Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel to visit King Dinh and Le Temple. Then approach Tam Coc Wharf for buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisines in our restaurant.
In the afternoon, we cycle to Mua cave with stunning rice fields with buffalos, goats…along the road till approaching Mua cave. You walk up to the top of the mountain, visiting lovely stalactites and stalagmites inside, then take a spectacular view from the top to the valley. You cycle back to the Bungalow check in then attend our Cooking class of how to make local cakes and swim before the dinner around 19:00, then enjoy the night there with bar opposite to the Pool.
Day 2: Local market – Exciting boat trip in Tam Coc – Cycling to Bich Dong – Hanoi (B/L)
From 6:30, welcome a new day with sunrise Tai Chi and a breakfast then visit morning local market to see how local people exchange goods that you have never seen in the tourist places then enjoy the exciting boat trip on Ngo Dong river with sampan boat through caves on the stunning river surrounded by Karsts with rich fauna and flora. You finish the boat trip and check out, clear the bills then savoir authentic lunch made by our chef.
In the afternoon, you cycle through peaceful villages with rice fields to visit Bich Dong Pagoda surrounded by lotus lake. You walk up to the top and enjoy the panoramic view of dramatic limestone ridges and dotted hamlets and a particularly refreshing moment, then have afternoon tea to highlight a lovely day and get on bus to Hanoi.
Note: Your itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions.
From 19:00, you are in Hanoi, we drop you off at your hotel, trip ends.
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD)
Group tour: USD 137/pax
Single Supplement: 400.000 VND (18 USD)
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Pick up from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Tam Coc bungalow and Return
- Overnight in Tam Coc bungalow (basing on twin sharing basis)
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary, cycling to Mua cave
- Complementary bottles of water on bus, in bungalow, afternoon tea
- Meals as in dedicated itinerary (2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast)
- Cooking Class in bungalow, sampan boat trip in Tam Coc
- English speaking tour guide during the trip
- Beverages, tax, travel insurance
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Tips, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
THINGS TO BRING
- Hat or cap, sun cream, camera, cash in Vietnam Dong
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.