Group tour by PALOMA MOTORBIKE TOUR – (Maximum 15 pax)
Departure time: From 6.00pm to 10:00pm
Hanoi Night Lights: The city takes on a totally different personality at night. Small alleyways light up and places you did not even realize existed during the daytime come to life at night.
The Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem Lake are like a movie set in a never-ending story. From dimly lit Cafes to beautifully lit Night Clubs and every sight in between, Paloma Motorbike Tours will show you how to spend the night like a local.
The Paloma Night Lights Tour will take you out of the Old Quarter to the vast and amazing night time districts that tourists do not normally see. You will relax and see a part of Hanoi that will inspire and excite you.
Hanoi Street Food Tour: When the workday is finished and night falls, Hanoians and their city come to life like no other city in South East Asia. Let Paloma Motorbike Tours show you the city in full bloom at night like a local. Hanoi Night Lights Food Tours Street Markets and Food Stalls are at their best at night. In true Hanoian fashion, the food of the north is at it’s best. The variety and volume of food will thrust you into a gastronomic adventure with no end in sight. On the back of your motorbike, in the open air, your senses will be on overdrive as the sights and the amazing smells that will make this adventure an unforgettable experience. Come with an empty belly and we will send you home with a smile on your dial. For the more curious and adventurous food lover, ask your guide about some of the foods only the locals eat, you will be surprised and intrigued at what you can find to eat on the streets of Vietnam’s Capital City.
1. Café Trứng (Egg Coffee) at Café Giảng on Yen Phu St.
2. West Lake
3. Long Bien Bridge/ Chuong Duong Bridge
4. Nha Hat Lon (Hanoi Opera House)
5. Nha Tho Lon (St. Joseph’s Cathedral)
6. Next stop, food town!
7. Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
8. Got some room left in your belly?
The food you’ll enjoy on this night tour:
PRICE PER PERSON (USD): USD 68 / person
Valid until 31st December 2020
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holidays.
- Motorbike with a high-quality helmet
- Insurance Cover
- Tour Guide / English to Vietnamese
- Female driver to drive your motorbike and answer your questions
- Tour Guide Leader
- Wet Weather Poncho (if required)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Coffee / Tea / Soft Drink at the meeting point
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- A range of Vietnamese snacks
- Lunch/ Dinner unlimited amounts of authentic Vietnamese food from the menu to suit your taste
requirements including unlimited drinks (Cold Beer / Cold Soft Drink / Tea).
- Gratitude / Tips to Tour Guide (recommended)
- Bottled Wine and Spirits available during Lunch / Dinner
- Any items not mentioned above.
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.