Group tour by GAT
Trang An grottoes, Bai Dinh pagoda 1 day tour, this incredible day trip take you through the ancient land enriched with cultural and geographic wonders that recently world heritage site listed.
Day Trip: Hanoi – Trang An – Bai Dinh – Hanoi
Hanoi – Bai Dinh – Trang An (L)
07:45 – 08:30 – Our guide will meet you at your hotel/stay and start 100km modern bus-journey through verdant landscape of country side. Short-brake en route.
10:30 – Arrive Glimmering Bai Dinh pagoda complexes, the largest pagoda, not only in Vietnam but also in Southeast of Asia. Scenically set on the foot hill of Dinh Mountain surrounded by amazing views of the exquisite river valley below and dotted and the limestone karsts dotted around which will take your breath away.
This pagoda complexes stunningly boast a array of the most massive and magnificent architecture of Vietnamese tradition refined ever built that it take a full day to explore all. So you will visit some of the highlights that owned the national:
With sacred atmospheres and intriguing Buddhism story which presented by Go Asia Travel’s insider guide, you cannot fail to enchant.
The visit ends with a walk-up the summit mountain to see the 100 tones statue of Buddha Sakyamuni made of bronze and enjoy the panoramic view of picturesque landscape dotted with limestone mountains.
13:00 – Enjoy a fabulous buffet lunch in a Vietnamese restaurant with some special dishes such as goat meat, pork storage vessel….
13:45 -Leave for the Trang An Grottoes, an out-standing natural beauty of majestic limestone massif at 20 square kilometer rise dramatically out from rice paddy fields. Deep into the linked chains of towering mountain are pristine places of mystical valleys, numerous fresh water ponds, and jungle.
15:30 – Leisure cycling on rural roads alongside the extensive canal network and through small villages with back drop of a maze of limestone mountains.
16:30 – Take the returns shuttle bus to Hanoi.
19:30 – Drop off at your hotel/ accommodation’s door steps in Hanoi Old Quarter. End service and see you again!
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD)
Group tour: USD 55 / pax
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holidays (surcharge 20%)
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Transfer by A/C modern bus, Hanoi – Bai Dinh – Trang An – Hanoi
- A fully escorted tour with professional, English speaking guide.
- A lavish buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes.
- 2 bottles of water per person
- All entrance fees indicated in our itinerary.
- Electric car in Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Boat trip in Trang An
- Cycling in countryside
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, …)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.