On June 23rd 2014, Trang An scenic landscape complex was officially recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, become Vietnam’s first site to be acknowledged as a mixed natural and cultural property. Spend a day there to immerse in nature beauty of Trang An Grottoes and learn about Vietnam history by visiting Hoa Lu old capital
Day trip: Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Trang An (8.00 am – 5.30 pm)
Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Trang An (L)
Start from Hanoi around 8 am, our guide and driver greet you at hotel then we set off for Ninh Binh – 97 km away from Hanoi. Leaving the busy city behind and enjoy the change of scenery along the way with green paddy fields, rivers and rural landscapes. Soon after 2.5 hours, we arrive Hoa Lu, the legendary ancient capital of Vietnam during the Dinh (968-80 AD) and early Le (980-1009 AD) dynasties. We then proceed to Tam Coc to cycle around the area and visit the old temple of Bich Dong. After lunch at local restaurant with some local special dishes, we get into a rowing boat to explore the picturesque waterways along the Sao Khe River in Trang An Grottoes, a spectacular landscape of limestone karst peaks permeated with valleys. The journey can take up to 2 – 3 hours. After finish the boat trip, get on van we bring you back to Hanoi. You can expect to arrive your hotel in late afternoon.
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD)
Valid from 1st January 2017 till 31st December 2017
Group tour (on big bus): USD 45 / pax
|Group||2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 6 pax||7 – 8 pax||9 pax and above|
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Expert local English speaking tour guide
- All private transfers and transport in modern van (A/C)
- Entrance fees during guided time
- Meals as indicated on itinerary: L – Lunch
- Tissues and water on van
- Service charges and government tax
- Rowing boat trip
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, …)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.