On June 23rd 2014, Trang An scenic landscape complex was officially recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, become Vietnam’s first site to be acknowledged as a mixed natural and cultural property. Spend a day there to immerse in nature beauty of Trang An Grottoes and learn about Vietnam history by visiting Hoa Lu old capital
Day trip: Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Trang An (8.00 am – 5.30 pm)
Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Trang An (L)
Around 7.30 – 8.30: limousine bus comes to your hotel to pick up, depart for Ninh Binh. Afterwards, we will arrive old capital Hoa Lu, spend time to learn about the history of Vietnam and to cycle along the beautiful paddy fields. After lunch, leave for Trang An eco-tourism attraction. You will be amazed by neglected area while having boat trip through cave chains: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Sinh Cave…experiencing mysterious views of the so-called “Ha Long Bay in land”. After the boat trip, we bring you back to Hanoi. Arrive your hotel in Hanoi by 6 pm. Overnight in Hanoi.
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD)
Valid from 1st October 2017 till 31st December 2018
Group tour: USD 50 / pax
|Group||2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 6 pax||7 – 8 pax||9 pax and above|
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday (surcharge 20%)
- Expert local English speaking tour guide
- Sharing limousine bus
- Entrance fees during guided time
- Tissues and water on van
- Service charges and government tax
- Rowing boat trip
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, …)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.