Tam Coc, often described as the inland version of Halong Bay, is best appreciated on a languorous row-boat ride with the soundtrack of the river lapping against the oars. With limestone outcrops amid serene rice paddies, Tam Coc is at its best from late May to late June when the crops turn yellow against the emerald river water. The tour also introduces Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam and Mua Cave where you can enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and the wonderful Ngo Dong river and Tam Coc from the top
Day trip: Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc (8.00 am – 5.00 pm)
Hanoi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc (L)
By 8.00 am, picked up at your hotel in Hanoi, depart for Ninh Binh province (120km) with private guide and driver. After 2.5 hours, we will visit Hoa Lu, which is once depicted the ancient capital of Viet Nam, settled up in the 10th century.
Visit temples of two dynasties of Dinh and Le with a very unique architectures in the old time. Visit the excavation area beside the Le Dai Hanh temple. You experience the vestiges of Royal Palaces ground dated back 10th century. Then proceed to Mua Cave – This place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. From on the top of the cave, you can see all the way to Tam Coc the boat trip going. Climb 500 stone steps to the top of the mountain to enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and the wonderful Ngo Dong river.Enjoy the spectacular view!
After lunch at local restaurant with some specialties. Board the sampan boats (2 people share a boat) in Tam Coc dock to drift down the river among the villages, mountains and lush rice fields. Passing through 3 caves & Hang Ca – First cave, Hang Hai -Second cave, Hang Ba – Third cave to get a strange feeling.
Back to Hanoi. End trip at Hanoi around 18:00
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD)
Valid from 1st January 2017 till 31st December 2017
|Group||2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 6 pax||7 – 8 pax||9 pax and above|
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Expert local English speaking tour guide
- All private transfers and transport in modern van (A/C)
- Entrance fees during guided time
- Meals as indicated on itinerary: L – Lunch
- Tissues and water on van
- Service charges and government tax
- Rowing boat trip
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, …)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.