The Fabulous Food: The food of northern Vietnam is famous throughout the world. Hanoi is the heart of this gastronomic culture and with Paloma Motorbike Tours you will experience a large range of these foods over the course of the tour.
Whether it is hidden Street Food Stalls, Small Local Restaurants or a Massive Bia Hoi Restaurant with a view, our tour will find the perfect food scene to satisfy your gastronomic desire. Come with an empty belly and we will send you home with a smile on your dial. For the more curious and adventurous food lover, ask your guide about some of the foods only the locals eat, you will be surprised and intrigued at what you can find to eat on the streets of Vietnam’s Capital City.
The Fabulous Sights: Besides the rich history and charm of the Old Quarter to the relaxed atmosphere around West Lake, you will see parts of Hanoi that you would never see, some places that would be inaccessible by car and hard to find by walking, only available with Paloma motorbike tour. Experience these fabulous tastes and sights and enjoy the streets of Hanoi like a local today.
8.00am – Your Tour Guide will pick you up at your hotel.
8.30am – Meet the group and have a full safety briefing about the Tour in meeting point with Egg coffee or soft drink.
8.45am – Tour around, take photos and get a look at Hanoi’s major landmarks like the Hoan Kiem Lake, The Temple of literature and Long Bien bridge…
9.15am – Ride around the city, outside of the Old Quarter, where most tourists don’t visit such as: railway house and B52 bomber wreck site. Take a number of short stops to take photos and the Tour Guide Leader will take you on a foot to learn about the history of the sites.
10.00am – Enjoying a range of Hanoi streetfood for a snacks.
10.30am – Ride around West Lake, pass some of the most exclusive real estate in Vietnam to find out lifestyle differences between center district and others.
11.30 am – Stop for Lunch. You will experience lunch at an authentic Vietnamese Restaurant with a wonderful variety of unlimited food to cater for every taste. You will be amongst the locals having lunch as they do. Drink unlimited amounts of Cold Local Beer / Cold Soft Drinks or Tea.
12.30pm – You can ask your Tour Guide to take you to any location in the Old Quarter or to your hotel.
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD): USD58 / person
Valid from 1st June 2017 till 31st December 2017
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Motorbike with a high quality helmet
- Insurance Cover
- Tour Guide / English to Vietnamese
- Female driver to drive your motorbike and answer your questions
- Tour Guide Leader
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Coffee / Tea / Soft Drink at the meeting point
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- A range of Vietnamese snacks
- Lunch: unlimited amounts of authentic Vietnamese food from the menu to suit your taste requirements including unlimited drinks (Cold Beer / Cold Soft Drink / Tea)
- Wine bottles and Spirits available during Lunch / Dinner
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
- Any items not mentioned above.
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.