Group tour by PALOMA MOTORBIKE TOUR – (Maximum 15 pax)
The food of northern Vietnam is famous throughout the world. Come with an empty belly and we will send you home with a smile on your dial. For the more curious and adventurous food lover, ask your guide about some of the foods only the locals eat, you will be surprised and intrigued at what you can find to eat on the streets of Vietnam’s Capital City.
Departure time: 8.00 am – 12.30 pm (lunch included) or 1.00 pm – 5.30 pm (lunch included)
The Fabulous Sights: Besides the rich history and charm of the Old Quarter to the relaxed atmosphere around West Lake, you will see parts of Hanoi that you would never see, some places that would be inaccessible by car and hard to find by walking, only available with Paloma motorbike tour. Experience these fabulous tastes and sights and enjoy the streets of Hanoi like a local today.
The Fabulous Street Food: The food of northern Vietnam is famous throughout the world. Hanoi is the heart of this gastronomic culture and with Paloma Motorbike Tours you will experience a large range of these foods over the course of the tour.
Whether it is hidden Street Food Stalls, Small Local Restaurants or a Massive Bia Hoi Restaurant with a view, our tour will find the perfect food scene to satisfy your gastronomic desire. Come with an empty belly and we will send you home with a smile on your dial. For the more curious and adventurous food lover, ask your guide about some of the foods only the locals eat, you will be surprised and intrigued at what you can find to eat on the streets of Vietnam’s Capital City.
1. Café Trứng (Egg Coffee) at Café Giảng on Yen Phu St.
2. Long Bien Bridge/ Chuong Duong Bridge
3. Nha Hat Lon (Hanoi Opera House)
4. Ho Guom (Hoàn Kiếm Lake)
5. Nha Tho Lon (St. Joseph’s Cathedral)
6. Hoa Lo Prison
7. Ho Tay (West Lake)
8. Huu Tiep Lake and The B52
9. Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
Note: Please keep in mind that we do not go inside the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum on “Hanoi City sights and street food” tour. This attraction requires a lot of time to fully appreciate so we recommend that you visit them on your own so that we can make the most of the time you have with us.
10. Lunch at Old Street
*Special Note: The above itinerary is subject to change, based on the day’s weather and traffic conditions.
PRICE PER PERSON (USD): USD 58 / person
Valid until 31st December 2020
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holidays
- Motorbike with a high-quality helmet
- Insurance Cover
- Tour Guide / English to Vietnamese
- Female driver to drive your motorbike and answer your questions
- Tour Guide Leader
- Wet Weather Poncho (if required)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Pure water bottles at short stop
- Coffee / Tea / Soft Drink at the meeting point
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- A range of Vietnamese snacks
- Lunch / Dinner unlimited amounts of authentic Vietnamese food from the menu to suit your taste
requirements including unlimited drinks (Cold Beer / Cold Soft Drink / Tea).
- Gratitude / Tips to Tour Guide (recommended)
- Bottled Wine and Spirits available during Lunch / Dinner
- Any items not mentioned above.
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.