The Fabulous Food: The food of northern Vietnam is famous throughout the world. Hanoi is the heart of this gastronomic culture and with Paloma Motorbike Tours you will experience a large range of these foods over the course of the tour. Whether it is hidden Street Food Stalls, Small Local Restaurants or an authentic Vietnamese Restaurant with a view, our tour will find the perfect food scene to satisfy your gastronomic desire.
Come with an empty belly and we will send you home with a smile on your dial. For the more curious and adventurous food lover, ask your guide about some of the foods only the locals eat, you will be surprised and intrigued at what you can find to eat on the streets of Vietnam’s Capital City.
The Fabulous Sights: From the rich history and charm of the Old Quarter and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to the relaxed atmosphere around Lake Tay Ho you will see all parts of Hanoi in the allocated time at a safe, relaxed pace. The tour will give you a wonderful perspective of the city’s most popular and historic sights and you will have many of opportunities to get off the motorbike and take lots of photos. Experience these fabulous tastes and sights and enjoy the streets of Hanoi like a local today.
Group tour by PALOMA MOTORBIKE TOUR
8.00am – Meet your Tour Guide. Your Tour Guide will collect you from your hotel.
10.30am – Ride around West Lake, pass some of the most exclusive real estate in Vietnam to find out lifestyle differences between center district and others.
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD): USD58 / person
Valid from 1st June 2017 till 31st December 2017
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Motorbike with a high quality helmet
- Insurance Cover
- Tour Guide / English to Vietnamese
- Female driver to drive your motorbike and answer your questions
- Tour Guide Leader
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Coffee / Tea / Soft Drink at the meeting point
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- A range of Vietnamese snacks
- Lunch: unlimited amounts of authentic Vietnamese food from the menu to suit your taste requirements including unlimited drinks (Cold Beer / Cold Soft Drink / Tea)
- Wine bottles and Spirits available during Lunch / Dinner
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
- Any items not mentioned above.
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.