Duong’s Cooking Class is held at Duong Restaurant which is located in the heart of Hanoi Old Quarter. Just a short stroll (300m) from Hoan Kiem Lake and 1,5 kilometre from the Dong Xuan market which is Hanoi’s major fresh food market.
At Duong’s Restaurant, Duong’s Cooking Class is run by famous Top Chef Vietnam who one of Hanoi’s most creative and talented chefs. Chef Duong recently finished 3th in Top Chef Vietnam and has also been a regular on Iron Chef Vietnam.
- Morning class at 8.30 am – 12.30 pm
- Afternoon class at 14.30 pm – 18.30 pm
Our guide will collect you from your hotel by taxi or motorbike to the class. Where you will then be take the Cyclo trip to the market. You will meet the Chef and experience a day in his life as you wander through the fresh food market. You will also learn some tips and tricks to ensure that only the finest quality ingredients are selected. You will then select all the ingredients needed for your class.
Chef will then accompany you as you make your way back to Duong’s Restaurant. You will stop along the way and get to sample a selection of street foods.
During the lesson, Chef will teach you the secrets to creating decorations, to enhance the presentation of your dished, well as some of the basic skills needed to master the knife skills required to be a chef.
There Are 7 Menu Options
PRICE PER PERSON (USD): USD 50/pax
- Private class is on request
- The market tour might be changed with the notice in advance due to weather condition
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Free pick up in Old Quarter
- Welcome drink
- Complimentary water in tour
- Cyclo tour
- Local market tour
- Hanoi street food tasting during local market tour
- Tropical fresh fruits
- Special tips from Duong’s chef
- Special gift
- Full English recipes
- English speaking chef
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, …)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.