Hanoi, a city of more than 1,000 years history, the antique & dynamic capital of Vietnam, the elegance of the old colonial buildings or the mish-mash of the narrow streets in the Old Quarter sit easily with more modern additions. Join us today to explore hidden charm of this beautiful city.
Day trip: Hanoi City Tour Full Day (8.30 am – 5.30 pm)
Hanoi City Tour (L)
Hanoi is unique with its tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, serene lakes, temples and pagodas dating back a thousand years. We spend today to visit all the must-not-miss spots of Hanoi, including Ho Chi Minh Complex (Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum and his Stilts House, the Presidential Palace and the One Pillar Pagoda) and the Temple of Literature. Afternoon, continue to Ethnology Museum or the History Museum, before coming back to the city center for a leisure walking trip around Hoan Kiem to visit Ngoc Son Temple & The Huc Bridge. Head back to Hanoi 36 streets to enjoy the cyclo ride around the old quarter. Just sit back and relax. The names of Hanoi 36 streets were originally related to the products being sold in each street; today much thing has changed, however, you can find everything here, from food to souvenirs. Let’s spend your time shopping here. Every tiny shop will bring you much surprise and interest. Tour ends at your hotel after a water puppet show – one of Vietnamese traditions.
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD)
Valid from 1st January 2016 till 31st December 2016
|Group||2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 6 pax||7 – 8 pax||9 pax and above|
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Expert local English speaking tour guides
- All private transfers and transport in modern van (A/C)
- Entrance fees during guided time
- Meals as indicated on itinerary: L – Lunch
- Tissues and water on van
- Service charges and government tax
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, …)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.