Itinerary for TUESDAY, THURSDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY
Group tour by APT HN
Hanoi, a city of more than 1,000 years history, the antique & dynamic capital of Vietnam, the elegance of the old colonial buildings or the mish-mash of the narrow streets in the Old Quarter sit easily with more modern additions. Join us today to explore hidden charm of this beautiful city.
Day trip: Hanoi City Tour Full Day (8.00 am – 4:00 pm)
07:45 – 08:30 Tour guide picks you up at suggested places in the Old Quarter.
Start the trip with Tran Quoc Pagoda, a buddhist relic and national heritage lying on the West Lake. Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, the final resting place of Vietnam ‘s greatest father; his house-on-stilt and One Pillar Pagoda – modeled after a lotus flower, a symbol of Hanoi.
Arrive Ethnology Museum to learn about cultures of 54 ethnic groups living in Vietnam.
13:00 Have a rest and enjoy lunch in a local restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Visit Temple of Literature constructed in 1070 – dedicated to Confusius, sages and talented scholars. It is the most famous temple in Hanoi, also functioning as Vietnam’s first university.
16:00 Arrive back in your hotel. Tour ends.
PRICE PER PERSON (USD): 35/pax
Valid untill 31st December 2019
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Expert local English speaking tour guides
- All private transfers and transport in modern van (A/C)
- Entrance fees during guided time
- Meals as indicated on itinerary: L – Lunch
- Tissues and water on van
- Service charges and government tax
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, …)
- Xich lo or puppet show: USD 5/pax
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.